Sunday 15 January 2017

Pom Pom Tinny

You know a pattern is a winner when you sew 3 of them in a row.


It's yet another Tinny dress I'm afraid.


I'd had this idea to sew a dress with some pom poms for a while and never got round to it.  I also had a metre of this gorgeous cotton and steel print that needed to be used before Freya grew too big for a pattern I could use it with.  


It's another gathered skirt version and I think I have plans for one more so I hope you don't get bored.  I love that this dress can be dressed up or just worn everyday and as I have a girl who only wants to wear dresses, it's nice to have some everyday dresses.


I'm not normally one for embellishments but I've found I don't seem to mind the pompoms.  James said he was a bit skeptical at first when I showed him the fabric and pompoms, but even he said it looks good after all.  High praise indeed!


Now, I apologise for the photo-overload.  It was a good photo day, and I love this dress :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment